Our award-winning eco-nappies and pull ups are made from the softest luxury breathable bamboo fibres and chlorine free wood pulp.
Voted “Best Performance Nappy Range” by Mother&Baby and “Best Eco-nappy” by MadeForMums.
BEST for BABY
- Mama Bamboo uses the softest breathable bamboo fibres which feel silky on your baby’s delicate skin
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which reduce the chances of nasty nappy rash and irritation
- Bamboo fibres have incredible moisture absorbing and temperature regulating properties to keep your baby's skin dry and comfortable even on hot and humid days
BEST for YOU
- Our 3D form fitting nappies with flexi double tabs, wide base, ruched trims and elasticated back panels, allow your baby to wriggle and squirm happily whilst protecting against leaks
- Our seven layer design has been proven to provide excellent absorption rates day and night, so you and your little one can sleep soundly tonight
- Bamboo fibre makes our nappies strong and soft; strong enough for the most eye-rolling of messes whilst still being soft enough for your baby's most sensitive bits and bobs
BEST for MAMA EARTH
- Our nappies are free from alcohol, chlorine, preservatives, phthalates, latex, PVC and PAHs
- Our bamboo layers, pulp core, inner lining and packaging are all 100% biodegradable
- We are the ONLY nappy company to use 100% compostable packaging
- All of our freight emissions are carbon neutral through our partnership with the Bamboo Village Afforestation Programme.